Hi everyone! I am honoured and excited to have been nominated for the Liebster award by Brandy over at SomewhatHandyBrandy. Thanks,Brandy!
In my understanding, the Liebster Award is an award given to a blogger by another blogger. It’s to help new bloggers into the blogosphere and to help spread the love. To accept your award, you have to do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog
Brandy’s questions are:
Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I was reading a few other blogs at the time and felt inspired to share my thoughts and creativity with the world too.
What is your favourite book?
Wow, this is a hard one. My all-time favourite is probably A Little Princess by Frances Hodgsen Burnett.
What does a perfect weekend look like to you?
Out and about at markets or relaxing at home for a fun crafternoon!
If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
If I could have any superpower, it would be invisibility so I could help catch all the baddies in the act!
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I love sleeping at my gran’s house in the school holidays.
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes for sure.
What is your favorite Disney movie and character?
It would have to be Frozen. (But then again, I watched it so many times with my little cousins that the songs make my cringe). My favourite character is Olaf.
What advice would you give your younger self?
I’m pretty young, so I guess it would be to make the most of primary school. You’ll miss it in high school.
What’s your biggest fear?
This one is hard. One of them is to play the piano in public.
Which do you prefer: A brand new car or a restored vintage car?
A restored vintage one!
The blogs I nominate are:
My questions are:
- Why did you start a blog?
- What do you prefer: modern minimalism or colourful clutter?
- What is a quote that really motivates and fires you up?
- What do you do as a creative hobby?
- If you had 10,000 of your country’s currency, what would you do with it?
- What colour makes your heart sing?
- Iced coffee or iced tea?
- Dream job? (Mine would be a scrapbook product designer *insert all heart-eyes*
- Doughnuts or ice-cream?
- Favourite blog?
Yay, I’m so honoured to be nominated for this fun award! Spread the love if you get/got nominated!
Miss Artsy-Crafty xxx