My exams are finally over and it feels so great to just be able to do whatever I like. I’ve been planning to post this for a while, but naturally, in between studying and school, I didn’t have much free time to blog. But hey, it’s almost holiday time and I have some really cool posts planned that I’m looking so forward to sharing with you.
A little while back I tried this really great cookie recipe and they were SO yum, so I thought I just had to share.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 1 cup of cake flour
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 50g of chocolate (you can substitute it will nuts, or sweets. Anything really)
- Preheat your oven to 180°/c
- Cream butter and sugar together
- Next, add the egg and beat well
- Seperately, add the flour to oats, baking powder and bicarb
- Add the butter and chocolate
- Spoon onto a greased baking tray
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (time may vary depending on how big they are)
I definitely recommend you give this recipe a shot. Please leave your bog links in the comments, I’d love to read them!
Miss Artsy-Crafty xxx