I am in the midst of exams at the moment and decided to do a little post that’s super-yum just to chill.
Here’s a really easy waffle recipe I found and absolutely love! I poured the batter into a mini doughnut machine to make mini waffle doughnuts, but you could always just go traditional and use a waffle iron.
You will need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (I prefer vanilla extract)
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, vanilla essence and milk
- Add the oil and stir until everything is combined
- Pour into waffle iron/ doughnut machine and bake!
These are super yummy!
I am also super-excited because I wrote a letter to Ideas magazine and they published it!
Have a fab week!
Miss Artsy-Crafty xxx